Thursday, July 24, 2008

Emma's Birthday

We really can't believe that Emma turned 2. Wow how time flies. She had a great birthday. The first thing she said to me when she woke up that morning was "Birthday Balloons," I had told her the night before that we would go get balloons for her birthday. We had to do that first thing, she was pretty insistent. I made a caterpillar cake, that I was really proud of. She couldn't wait to eat it. She got a lot of presents from people, the highlights were the drum set that Geoff and I got her, kitchen that Grandma and Grandpa Makin got her, and the picnic table that Anita and Todd gave her. I've put a small video of her birthday on here, I also put her 2 year video on here, it is about 7 minutes long, but it's worth it, so take the time, and turn up the sound so you can hear the music








1 comment:

Daisy said...

I love her video you made- soooo sweet!