Saturday, July 18, 2009

Emma's 3rd Birthday

This is after all the party, Emma wanted to blow bubbles outside, so all the kids went out, I like this picture because in the background you can see Emma, she just popped a bubble

I make a video every year of the past year, this is the kids watching the video and eating their cake and ice cream.

Emma blowing out her birthday candles
Still trying to blow out her birthday candles

She was so excited when everyone started singing happy birthday, it was cute to see the look on her face.
Emma opening presents.


She got a Tinkerbell purse full of change (she loves money), she uses the change to take to the movies to buy snacks.
She had a princess party, each child got to make a crown, here is Emma working on hers.


Emma' castle cake
for months she has been telling me that she wanted a castle cake, and everytime I made a cake for someone she was very hopeful that it was for her, so she was very excited when it was finally her turn. I spent about 6 hours on Saturday putting this together, and that was just putting it together, I had already made the cakes and and fondant. It was all worth the time when I got to see how excited she was. Thanks to Geoff for helping me at the end, and for helping come up with new ideas when the original didn't work.


Emma had so much fun at her party, she got lots of presents, and enjoyed having her friends come celebrate with her. Thanks to all those who came.

3 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Yay!!!! I get to see some pictures! We were so sad when we couldnt come :( STUPID PIG FLU!! Emma is beautiful...and so sweet...looks like she had a great b-day! Give her hugs for us! And the cake was beautiful Mandy...you go girl :D

emilymakin said...

The cake turned out really cute, I am glad I finally got to see pictures! Emma looks like she thoroughly enjoyed be a princess on her special day.

jon and alli said...

yeah, happy birthday emma! i love the pictures mandy and the cake is beautiful too!