Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a little more summer fun

We took the kids to Thanksgiving point a few weeks ago for some pictures. In August they do $2 tuesdays, for several of their activities, our plan was to go as a family to the dinosaur museum during Geoff's lunch break, and I would take the kids to the gardens after he left. We got to the museum only to find a line wrapping around the entire building, so we decided not to do that. We grabbed some lunch at the deli and took Emma through the atrium first. After lunch Geoff left for work and I took the kids to the Gardens. They are so beautiful, they have like 50 acres of gardens, with different themes. Emma had a blast running around and looking at the flowers. They also have a kids area with lots of fun things for them to do, unfortunately we did not have very much time to spend there, I wish we would have gone there first, but we'll remember it for next time.
Emma and Geoff in the atrium, if you can't tell, she is Daddy's little girl.

This is at the children's part of the Garden's she got soaked, I had to just take her skirt off.


This is Emma and her friend Addy, they love to play together



I decided since we were here we needed to have a little photo shoot of our own, since I haven't been able to get the kids in for photo's recently.

There are a lot of photo's here, but I really narrowed it down, I ended up taking 200 pictures.







These 2 love to play together, Emma takes such good care of James, and James really looks up to Emma. They get into a lot of trouble together, but I love that they play so well.










Emma is attempting to roll down the hill, I think it's kind of cute.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

You took some beautiful pictures. Your kids are adorable!

Daisy said...

Cute pictures Mandy I love them! We totally missed the part with the water for the kids- but I guess that's a good thing because we wouldn't have been able to peel Akira away!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Cute cute pictures Mandy!! your kids are SO sweet!! And you take great photos! I love your blog! we have one too, private. you can e-mail me at megs979@hotmail.com and i'll add you if you want!! i think blogs are way more fun than FB!! :) oh i have an Emma too! how fun!