Sunday, January 3, 2010

The rest of Halloween

If you read my first post from Halloween you would remember that Emma had an accident early in the trick or treating, here is a picture of her massive bump just about 5 minutes after it all happened. Poor kid, she ended up getting 2 black eyes within a few days of it happening, it took about 2 weeks before it started to look better. If you look at her closely you can see a slight indent and a little color still, and she still tells people about how she tripped over the stroller and fell on her head.

This is after she fell and after we were done trick or treating, she got A LOT of candy(I think it helped when she showed everyone what happened to her).
This is James and Emma at Pirate Island Pizza right before Halloween

This is Emma handing out candy when she was done trick or treating, she liked helping with the door.
Little James put on part of my costume after we left him home. He's such a cutie!

This is after a little candy and pizza.

I know that I am way behind. I am trying to get caught up. James really likes to join me on the computer, makes it hard to do this. I'm hoping to post some more this week.

No comments: