Monday, May 30, 2011

Penguin day at the aquarium

In January the Living Planet Aquarium had Penguin Day, which meant if you dressed in black and white, you got in free...the aquarium closed before Geoff got off of work, so I invited my cousin Katy to come along and help me with the kids.
Emma insisted on bringing her baby with us, and that I take the baby's picture.



Emma's ready to drive the boat Grandpa!

James loved all of the fish...he got excited at each exhibit









Emma had just learned about the Octopus at preschool, so she was pretty excited to see one up close...she kept telling me that they had 8 tentacles(not legs).





James was super excited to put his hands in the water to feel the fish...Emma was not about to feel anything!

The kids got to see how they measured up to different types of penguins...they thought that was pretty cool.















This has nothing to do with the aquarium, just some funny pictures I found...they like to do each others hair...mostly James' hair. James sprays himself with the squirt bottle and Emma combs.


No comments: