Thursday, June 30, 2011

Easter fun

I am determined to get everything caught up soon, and since I have to edit pictures for Emma's birthday video, I figured I might as well post them at the same time. The kids had a fun easter.

I always forget that we really don't need to hide a million eggs, their baskets were full, but they had a great time finding them all. Emma actually started making us do hunts the rest of Easter Day and into the following week. We finally had to put everything away so she would stop making us look for eggs every hour.


After picking up a few eggs, James discovered that there was candy inside...he was pretty excited about it.


I was pretty excited for this book for James, he loves anything that has to do with cars and trains.




Emma loved decorating eggs...this is one that she drew a "human" on.


Once James saw Emma coloring on the eggs he had to get in on the action too...his were all little scribbles, but he thought it was great.






James had a hard time understanding that we couldn't just throw the egg into the color...we had a few broken eggs, oh well.




Another creation with mommy's help.


Emma was so excited to decorate eggs, she loves everything that has anything to do with art, she is constantly telling us that she's an artist.


It wouldn't be a family activity without James playing with cars :)








this has nothing to do with Easter, it is a cake I made for a sweet 16 birthday party. I was pretty excited about how it turned out.



No comments: