Wednesday, July 18, 2012

February in a nutshell

 This is a cake I was asked to make for the Young Women in our church...I was a little nervous about it, but everyone loved it. And most importantly, they said it tasted great!

 In our Mom and Me class we got to make these super hero valentine's boxes...James LOVES Batman. He was so excited. I think they are pretty cute too...wish I could have made one for Emma.


 It barely snowed here this year, it seemed like when it did snow it was impossible to go sledding, because it would be melted by the time Emma got home from school, and it never snowed on a saturday. So one morning before school, we got up early and took the kids sledding. It was so much fun. The kids loved it.








These people are my favorite people in the whole world!


No comments: