Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A little peak into our August.

Every year Thanksgiving Point does $2 Tuesday, so every year we take them to the gardens for a little photo shoot. The kids always have a blast. This year we pick up some in & out for dinner, ate that, and then did pics. After all that we stopped at the Deli for their yummy ice cream. This is always a fun little outing for us.
Emma is growing up so fast.
I love this picture. I am so lucky to have such a great man to have these kids with. He is so good to them, and me. It reminds me of how much he takes care of all of us. I hope the kids will always have a strong relationship with him.
James is such a fun little boy. He can be very mischevious at times, and I am often nervous when it has been quiet for too long. But he is also one of the most loving little boys ever.
" width="400" /><



As you can see, Emma has become quite the little model. I'm not sure where it came from.
 
/a>
This is Emma's first day of 1st grade. She had such a great time. I was pretty nervous about her going off for the whole day, but she had a blast. She was so excited to see all of her friends again.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow, they both ARE growing up so fast! I'm nervous about Serra being in school a full day starting this fall too... I know she'll love it, just not exactly sure what I'll do with Alex all day!