Monday, May 12, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese, sunglasses, and fishing


Here is Emma at Chuck E. Cheese, she really like this bike ride

This is Emma with her cousin Brigham. They have a lot of fun playing together when they get the chance, they had a lot of fun here.

Emma loves to pretend that she's driving, in our car, or anything else that has a steering wheel.
Emma insisted on wearing sunglasses while she at her yogurt for breakfast.
Don't you love her hair!!!


We decided to get her the fishing game a little bit ago, she has fun playing, she doesn't fish too much, she just like to put ours back once we've caught one.

4 comments:

VeNicia said...

I love how if you cover up the game of fish it looks like Geoff is concentrating on an intense game of chess. $20 on Emma! =o)

Joneel said...

YAY, your blog is up and running.
Love Emma's hair. We had so much fun visiting while we were up there. What a treat for STella to have another little kid around and lots of toys too. = )

Lisa said...

Rozie sent me the link for you blog - it's off to a great start! I am jealous of your Disney trip - looks like you had tons of fun! Make sure you check out my blog! www.meyermischief.blogspot.com
Lisa :)

Rachel and John said...

Those pictures of Emma in her shades are soooo cute! I love it! I am so glad you guys have a blog now I will check it often and john and I update ours pretty regularly too. Its so fun to be able to see all the cute pictures of everyones kids we have got to get Ben and Alisha to do one too! Hope all is well with you guys and keep the photos commin'! Love Rach