Sunday, May 25, 2008

lounging



Emma loves to lay on the couch and watch the Pixar shorts, she even needs a blanket sometimes, she usually watches it in the morning and snuggles with mommy. Earlier in the day before I took these pictures I had taken her to the doctor, to find out that she had pneumonia. I was a little nervous when the doctor told me this, but she was totally fine, she recovered very quickly. The only way you could really tell that she was sick was that she had a terrible cough, and that she was a little grumpy! We are so happy that she got better so quickly.

1 comment:

Rachel and John said...

I just love looking at your blog I cant get enough of your adorable Emma pictures she is soooooo cute! I am so glad you guys take so many great pictures of her...she is a dream! Love Rach