Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun times

Here are some random pictures of Emma from the past couple of months, I have some more that I will post later as well. She is getting very excited for Baby James to come, she tells me every once in awhile that he needs to come out (I agree!)

One of Emma's new things is that when I get the camera out she turns her head like this, smiles and says "say cheese." We actually got it on video, so I will try to get that up here sometime soon.



As you can see from these pictures Emma found a marker. She has played with marker before and never had a problem, but on this day she thought it would be fun to try something other than paper. When I asked her what happened her response, in her little innocent voice was
"I don't know"


We also took Emma to her first movie "Space Chimps" she had a lot of fun sitting in her own seat and having her own popcorn and soda. She was so cute. Sorry these pics aren't the best quality, all we had was the camera phone to take them.





This is Emma going down a twirly slide accross the street from my Grandma's house. She went down all by herself! She was such a good girl all day last saturday while we all worked on cleaning out Grandma's house.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Very cute pictures! Your camera phone is way better than mine! I can't believe you only have 28 days left! Wow!