Monday, September 29, 2008

I've been tagged...again!

My 8 obsessions...8 things that I'm passionate about
1. My children
2. My husband
3. Friends
4. Our office
5. Sleep
6. Helping people
7. Scrapbooking
8. Church

8 words or phrases I use often
1. No
2. It's naptime
3. Go to sleep
4. What should we eat
5. I'm tired
6. My back hurts
7. I love you
8. Don't hit

8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Raise a happy family
2. Adopt a girl from China
3. Get a degree
4. travel
5. Become financially stable
6. See Geoff's office become successful
7. Make a difference in someone's life
8. buy a house

8 Things I have learned from my past
1. True friends will always be there, some friends will leave when things get tough
2. The future is more important
3. everyone needs "me" time
4. Money is not the most important thing
5. Life is short
6. Don't be afraid to look stupid
7. Have fun when you get the chance
8. Don't let the little things get to you

8 Places I would love to go or see
1. Hawaii
2. Australia
3. China
4. Jamaica
5. Italy
6. Alaska
7. Florida
8. Disneyland

8 things I currently need or want
1. Sleep
2. Food
3. Chocolate
4. Know how to bill insurance
5. Know how to run quickbooks
6. Money
7. A house
8. a new (bigger) car

8 People I tag
Joneel, Nicole, Christa, Rachel, Melinda, Krista, Melissa, and Lisa

No comments: