Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Smiles

Emma loves to take care of her baby brother. You may notice that she has no pants...we are attempting to potty train (not much success yet), we have found that it is easier to go without pants during the times we are potty training.
She always likes to make sure that he stays warm. Poor kid gets kind of smothered sometimes.

I was finally able to get pictures of them both smiling.


I love when he smiles, he does it a lot. He usually wakes up really happy in the morning and smiles when I go get him out of his swing. It's a great way to start the day.

Here he is flashing gang signs!
I think he is done with pictures for the day.

5 comments:

Rachel and John said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE...I love seeing new pictures of James! Sooo cute! Give both of your sweet babies a big hug and kiss for me! Love Rach

Joneel said...

Man, he's already such a smiler, and rolling over too? CRAZY. They sure are cutie pies.

Andy and Melissa said...

My mom just forwarded me your blog address. I think I had it before - but lost it, because I couldn't get it, and so I said to my mom - shouldn't mandy have had her baby by now - and she was like yes, you didn't realize. So this is the first time I am seeing the adorable James. One thing is for sure, your kids are adorable. Both of them are so cute. I think he looks much more like you - which is kind of fun. They are both so cute - and now I am going to be checking back often!

Daisy said...

You guys take the cutest pictures of your kids! Looks like you had fun at Temple Sqaure- we are going sometime this week.
Your pictures are looking cute- there almost ready. I'll call you when they're done!

Trishelle said...

Yahooo! We found you! Your little ones are so stinkin' cute!!