Friday, February 20, 2009

The cakes I've made

I recently decided that I wanted to learn to decorate cakes, this cake is the second cake I've made, this was for a relief society dinner I will be making at least one cake a month this year to practice. I love doing this, it is a lot of fun. This one didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, a certain 2 year old decided to help when I had left the room, when I came back it need a lot of touch ups, so I didn't have time to make it how I had pictured it.



This is the first cake I made, it was for a friends birthday. It actually turned out a little bit better, but I had planned it better, and wasn't as rushed. Next time I make a cake I am going to give myself some more time, and I won't let a 2 year old get to it. I hope you like the pictures...tell me what you think

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Good Job!! The cakes look great. I love them. And I love all the pictures of Emma and James, both are so adorable.

Stacey said...

I'm so proud of you! Those are so cute! I wish I had the time to sped learning how to do it too...I realize it's the new trendy thing to do - did you see Jody's Akira's birthday cake?? SO cute! Maybe I'll commission you to make me one :)

Trishelle said...

These are beautiful! They're so lovely, it's almost a crime to eat them...but I'll bet they were absolutely delicious! Way to go!