Sunday, February 8, 2009

James' Blessing

We blessed James on January 4th. Here are some of the pictures we took that day. We had so much going on, that I didn't even get any of James alone, I am hoping to do that this week. We had a wonderful time with all of our family and friends that could make it. We are so grateful to all of them for coming. James is such a wonderful baby, we are glad he is part of our family.
James was nice and quiet during the blessing, although he wasn't too fond of his suit (I insisted he have a nice outfit, and we found this one for such a good deal we couldn't pass it up). I thought he looked adorable in it. I am hoping to get more pictures up in the next few days since I am really behind...so keep checking back for more updates.







1 comment:

Daisy said...

We have to put lotion on Akira every day too! Stupid Utah winters- they are so DRY!!!
Cute blessing pictures! I totally forgot to get pictures of just Akira on her blessing day too!
By the time I realized it she was too big for her dress! So don't forget!