Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Day to Remember...

I had the very rare, and amazing experience to go meet the entire First Presidency at UVU's graduation. It was an awesome opportunity!
Here is my mom and I with President Monson. He was very sweet to us, he told jokes while meeting many of the people, and mentioned while we were taking this picture, that we make him feel like a giant! We also got to meet Sister Monson, she was very quiet and sweet, what an amazing woman.
President Uchtdorf also talked to us for a moment before we took a picture with him, he was very happy to be there, and seems like an amazingly happy person. I don't remember meeting Sister Uchtdorf, I don't think we did.


President Monson telling jokes.

I was not able to pose with President Eyring for a picture, some other ladies kept butting in to continue talking to him, he was very popular, probably because he was the first one to arrive, so everyone swarmed him. Sister Eyring was very sweet and shook everyone's hands. They seemed like such a great couple as they greeted people together.



This is a picture of Mom and I waiting for everyone to arrive.

5 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

How awesome is that!!!! I have met president Eyring and elder Scott and L. Tom Perry, but how cool to "chat" with the prophet! Those pictures are priceless, and you look really pretty too.

Joneel said...

O.K. My sweet daughter said just what i wanted to. Down to the "You look really pretty too" part.

Daisy said...

That is so awesome!

Nicole said...

That is so awesome. I'm glad you got some pictures with them. It must have been amazing!!!

Trishelle said...

AWESOME! What a blessed experience! It must have been such an honor to meet them and hear their words of wisdom in person. I'm so glad you had that opportunity!