Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Little More Christmas Fun

Our ward (Church) Christmas party did the "Bethlehem Express" it was a spin on the movie polar express. When we got there they had some live sheep for the kids to take pictures with. James wasn't so sure...but Emma warmed up fast enough.
We had some friends come with us to the Alumni House at UVU to take some pictures of our families. It was a great place to get some fun pictures. Hopefully we will be able to go back soon to take some spring pictures.





Santa came to visit our office for our Patient Appreciation Day, it was a big hit with all the kids and we had a great turn out(for those of you that came and read my blog, if you didn't get your pictures please let me know, my computer was having problems and I have no idea who got them and who didn't)
Emma's preschool put on a fun Christmas program, Emma did such a great job singing all the songs. It was fun to see all the fun songs that they have learned and to see her interact with her preschool friends.


Emma sat by her friend Jenny for the program.
For some reason Emma thought that her elf hat should stand straight up, I tried to get her to fix it, but that's the way she wanted it...she definitely has her own style right now.
I LOVED the rudolf noses...the kids were so cute with them on.



Emma was so excited for her program, she was so happy to have so many people from our family come.

This is part of the church party. Geoff was asked to be a shepherd in the "play" that they did. He didn't realize he would be the main shepherd and have lots of speaking parts, so he wasn't too thrilled by the end...but we think he did a great job. It took the kids a few minutes to figure out it was Daddy, it was cute once they did.

Another sheep picture. They took a family picture in front of the train that they made, but I haven't gotten it yet...I just thought about it the other day, I will have to ask about it.
There will be more Christmas coming soon...

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Your kids are so beautiful!!! And I love Emma's reindeer nose - that is so cute! And, those family pics came out great. You look really good, I love your hair.

Joneel said...

I swear, is Melissa a partial clone of mine. I had very similar thoughts for my comments. ha ha. But, I could see a little resemblance of Sterling and James.