Saturday, April 23, 2011

11 Years Ago...Yesterday

In all the hustle and bustle of my sisters law school graduation yesterday, I didn't get a chace to do this. 11 Years ago yesterday Geoff and I entered the temple together a little bit later we walked out married, not just married, but sealed for time and all eternity. This I am so grateful for.
As you can see, a lot has changed in the past 11 years. We've had ups and downs...school, graduations, moving, starting a business, vacations, fertility problems, good friends, but through it all we've always had each other. We keep each other grounded, we lift each other up(although Geoff does most of the lifting :P)


The thing that has changed the most is these two little monkeys. We love having our family, and we love knowing that we are a family forever.

Thanks to my wonderful husband, you have made these last 11 years so great. I am looking forward to forever with you.






No comments: