Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fun in November

I am slowly catching up!
James and I take a mom and me toddler class. We go once a week and make a craft, cook something, read a story, and do some sort of activity. This is what we made one of the days.
James decided that he needed his dinner to look like a face, so this is what we did.
The class before Thanksgiving we made Apple pie. He was pretty good at putting it all together.


This was the end result of the face he wanted.
Playing in the leaves. The kids had a blast playing in this pile of leaves. They play so well together, it's so nice that they are such best friends.








Talking to Santa. I don't know what we are going to do next Christmas, our Santa is out serving a mission right now, and since he is the real Santa, it's going to be rough to replace him.

I am slowly getting this blog caught up. Give me a few more weeks and hopefully we will be up to date.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

LEAVES!!! And I know what you mean about how nice it is to have them be best friends... when Alex and Serra get along it feels like everything in the world is right!