Sunday, March 18, 2012

The end of October

On October 24th James turned 3. He loves trains, especially Thomas, so I made him another train cake. He was so excited for it.

He was excited to open his presents. We had a small family party for him. I think everyone enjoyed watching his excitement.


He was very excited to get Tidmoth sheds.

I didn't want to do a separate post for this since I am so behind. I ran the Halloween Half marathon on the 31st. It was a little unorganized, which was frustrating, but it was fun to see how adventurous people got with their costumes. This was my 3rd half(I am planning more). I took 8 minutes off my last time, I'm still super slow, but at least I finished.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Super cute cake! And can I just say, coming from a girl with VERY fine and thin hair... I wish I had as much gorgeous hair as you. Actually, I would even take just more fine hair... I just want more hair!

AND I love how you look totally cool after finishing the half marathon- I swear my face is pink in all my pictures!