Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Husband Tag!



What is his name? Geoff (Geoffrey)

What is his middle name? (Gale)

Nicknames? Jethro, Ott, Jefferson Davis, (these were all from his childhood, I call him hotstuff)

How long have you been married? 8 1/2 years

How long did you date? we got engaged after 2 1/2 weeks, and then got married 5 months later.

How old is he? 31

What does he like to do for fun? anything outside, golf, basketball, hiking, playing with Emma

Who eats more sweets? definitely me!

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? He is!!! I'm 5 ft, he is 6 ft 5 in

Who can sing better? He can

Who is smarter? He is

Who does the laundry? We both do

Who pays the bills? I do

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who mow the lawn? Someone else does it for us

Who cooks dinner? We both do

Who drives? He does, I make him crazy when I drive.

Who is more stubborn? definitely me

Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

Who asked who out first? I asked him out, although he claims I just beat him to it.

Who has more siblings? He has 4, I have 1

I tag Lisa, Christa, and Nicole, and anyone else who wants to play.