Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Different type of virus...ahhhh!!!!

Well, we finally got our computers back, and it looks as though all of my pictures were salvaged(no, I didn't have a back up). But now we have a new virus, not computer this time, I think Iwould prefer problems with the computer! James has RSV, and Emma has got that or something else. Poor little James has been at the hospital 6 times since Friday getting his nose suctioned out. Emma started to get sick last night, and she woke up this morning really not feeling well, she's so sick that she doesn't want to eat. She asks for food, but can usually only take one bite, and then she just wants to lay down and snuggle. I feel so bad for them, and wish I could do more. I'm starting to think I am getting something too...again! I think 2009 is a year of illness for us. Once I get some quality alone time with the computer I will get some more pictures posted, hopefully that will be soon

1 comment:

Joneel said...

Mandy, that is the worst thing ever. I really feel for you.