Saturday, March 28, 2009

Valentine's Day


yes, it's way past Valentine's Day, but I'm finally catching up, or at least i'm attempting to. For just about every holiday we make sugar cookies and decorate them. Emma loves to help a lot in the kitchen, and truthfully anywhere else, She loves to put sprinkles on the cookies, she thinks that's the best part. She also helped me make Valentine's to go out to friends and family...but we didn't get them finished, so they didn't go out. (sorry everyone)










We don't do to much at our house for Valentine's, but Geoff knew how much I needed to get out of the house, so we left both kids with my parents in the morning and went to Kneader's for french toast (one of my favs). That night he took me to IHOP (I love breakfast food, especially their pancakes), and then we went to go buy our tickets for He's just not that into you, only to find out that it had sold out quite quickly...I really wanted to see this movie, so Geoff graciously agreed to go to the late movie, he really would have rather gone home, but he was being his usual wonderful self. I have a great husband.

No comments: