Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nine years and counting

Geoff and I are celebrating our 9 year anniversary today (April 22nd).
Here are just a few pictures of that wonderful day.
I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful man, and we are still in love, more than we were then. We have done a lot since we have been married, school, kids, business...and much more, we have struggled, like every other couple out there, but we have learned to lean on each other during the hard times, and enjoy all the happy times together as they come.





I wanted to post a few more pics, but the scanner was being complicated, but these are just a few of my favorites.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GEOFF...I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

aren't you guys SO CUTE! gosh, it looks like he's bending over at the hip to kiss you! i LOVE it! congratulations...almost a decade!

Daisy said...

How cute! I totally remember that day! I'm glad I got to be part of it in a small way! CONGRATS!

Andy and Melissa said...

Happy anniversary! I loved your dress... I wanted it. I still remember being there, how fun.

Trishelle said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! I hope it's a wonderful day. You two are so great...we are truly blessed to count you as friends.

You've accomplished so much together and truly are a great match!

Jessi B said...

I can't believe it has been 9 YEARS...where has the time gone..and what boat did I miss? I'm still not married and still don't have kids. :-) I'm glad I was there on your happy day. It was wonderful!