Thursday, April 2, 2009

the happiest kids



I love this picture of the two of them, they are starting to play more together, which I love to see. Emma does such a good job taking care of him, if I am busy with something she will go sit by him and talk to him or read to him. I love it.

James loves his swing sometimes, especially when bees move. I think he would like it more, but since this is where he sleeps at night sometimes he thinks that he is being put to bed, when really I just need to put him down.
The johnny jump up is a favorite of his, he loves to be in it and bounce, I am looking for a jumperoo so that way it can be more portable, we'll see if I can find one for a decent price.

I love it when he smiles. He is such a happy baby.

1 comment:

Trishelle said...

They certainly are happy kids! When they smile, their entire faces light up! It's great to see them making each other happy too...it's a very special thing for siblings to adore each other like that.