Friday, August 6, 2010

Emma's 4th Birthday

These pictures are in random order. Emma wanted to have a Pixie Hollow party. This is the pinata I made for the party. She was so excited to have a pinata.

On her birthday we took her to Brick Oven for some pizza. This is while she was being sung to, I don't think she knew what to do while they were doing it.
But she really enjoyed the ice cream sundae they gave her at the end.
James decided that I needed some help eating my food. He fed me most of my meal...or at least tried to, most of it ended up in my lap.
The barber chair in the lobby of the restaurant

We had her party the day after her birthday. The pictures are pretty much backwards...we did cake last.
James likes cake a lot

Blowing out her candles. She loved the cake I made...which put a smile on my face.

She was so cute about making a wish before she blew out her candles.




Emma was spoiled with presents from our families and friends. It was great to have so many people to help make her day special

Breaking the pinata was fun for the kids...they didn't actually break it...we opened it from the bottom after each kid got a few swings

Geoff was so great and "sacrificed" himself by holding the pinata
Emma and Benjamin playing find the blue moonstone. They all had a lot of fun
We started the party with duck, duck, goose. The kids were funny...they wouldn't sit in a circle, so they sat in a straight line...when someone said goose they all got up to run around. Made us laugh
Geoff wrote this with the sidewalk chalk while he was setting things up for me. What a good daddy!!!
Playing Duck, Duck, Goose.
Emma's party was great. She had a blast with all of her friends and family that came. She is already talking about her next birthday...she asked if we could move it to June, I tried to explain that we couldn't move birthdays and that June was still very far away. She asked if we could move it to August because it's August right now, so it would be her birthday. She's a smart little girl.
More July fun will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Shambi-Galambi said...

Geoff is a chalk artist :P
That big boy is your baby? He is so handsome. Love how you did the cake. I'll say it agian you should do a cake tutorial!

Andy and Melissa said...

Emma's cake is awesome! And James is starting to really look like a Lund! So cute!