Sunday, August 1, 2010

We're still having fun

The kids love having warm weather so we can play in the back yard. I got them a big sprinkler ball, Emma asked if I would put it by the slide so she could have a water slide. They loved playing with it. Our friend Benjamin came over to join in the fun. We love having play dates with him, and his mommy Nicole.
James would always go right off the slide onto his head...but he thought it was great!

This was after the 10k I did for Lehi Round-up Days(it didn't go well). James decided that I needed some grapes while I was stretching. I love when he helps out.
And the grapes actually helped me get some energy back...James can be such a smart kid.
Here he is cheering me on

This race was my worst one so far. I was not prepared for it. It was mostly uphill and it was very very hot! Hopefully things go better for the Half marathon...it's less than 3 weeks away.
Emma fell asleep in the car and after trying to wake her up by making her walk herself in the house, she curled up in a ball and went back to sleep.
This was at the family fun carnival at Lehi Round-up days. The kids had so much fun.
Riding the horses at round up days

Emma rode all by herself, she was so excited to ride the horse.

James and Emma both got these awesome hats at the parade. They also got A LOT of candy, luckily another dentist was passing out toothbrushes, they'll come in handy after all the candy they got.
The Bee's baseball game. As you can see James was loving every minute of it, especially the endless amount of treats.
Emma's cute kissy face

Emma at the parade, staying out of the sun.

More baseball game fun





This is a 50th wedding anniversary cake I made. I was so excited with how it turned out. It is the biggest I've done and probably the most viewed because of the reception they had. The couple I did it for loved it and said it tasted great. I was happy they liked it.




This is a Birthday cake I did for a 3 year old boy. He really liked it. This was the first sculpture type cake I've done. I learned a lot about what to do next time.



1 comment:

Shambi-Galambi said...

you should do step by step Tutorials on how you do your cakes!
I always wanted to make cute cakes but I don't have any reason to make them. Your kids are SO CUTE!