Friday, March 2, 2012

Emma's first day of Kindergarten

Emma was so excited to start Kindergarten, I was not as excited. Preschool was fairly easy...but this was real school...I couldn't believe my sweet little girl was already old enough for this, I'm typing this now thinking to myself, that in a few short months she will start 1st grade, she will be gone all day...what will James and I do without her the entire day? Not gonna think about that anymore.
Emma was more than ready for Kindergarten...she loves every minute of it. She has so much fun, and I'm so glad that she loves to learn.


Emma and James playing hopscotch waiting for class to start. James was all excited until he figured out he didn't get to go. He used to try to line up with the other kids outside the classroom and sneak past me. It took him awhile to get used to Emma not being with him everyday. For awhile he would cry every time we dropped her off. Poor kid just wants to be with his best friend.

No comments: