Thursday, June 25, 2009

Catching up

I absolutely love these pictures of James, he has such an adorable smile. He is such a happy baby. In the past month James has started crawling and pulling himself up to furniture, he's starting to walk around the furniture too. He likes to eat now (thank heavens!), he is constantly eating, although it doesn't seem to be helping him grow like we would like him to. Now we just need to get him to sleep through the night...any suggestions?

I like this picture, I think it looks like he is about to attack the food, which is what he likes to do. He has been able to keep the mess down to just his face now.


I decided to curl Emma's hair one afternoon while she was watching a movie and this is the result. It's amazing how well it curls, and holds the curl too.

Since I have started making cakes, Emma has noticed, and she likes to help. If I have any leftover batter I turn it into cupcakes that she gets to decorate (and of course eat). She loves to help decorate, especially with sprinkles, lots and lots of sprinkles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all of these pics!