Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kicking my Butt!!!

I recently did a bio-meridian test, don't ask, because I really don't understand what it is. But I did this test mainly because this guy is trying to get Geoff to sign up with him, and I was the sample person to try. Before we started we mentioned that I have been having lots of dizzy spells, and haven't been feeling all that great for the past few months. So I had to hold these little metal things and it analyzed my body. The test showed that I have a gluten sensitivity, and so now I get to eat only gluten free foods for 5 weeks. I'm almost done with my second week, and can I tell you it is kicking my butt! All I can think about is yummy cake, donuts, bread, pasta, and everything else that contains gluten. Gluten tastes good, and I miss it. So for all of you out there that get to enjoy a normal gluten diet, be thankful...cause this might kill me!

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

I couldn't do it!!! Good luck!! I am sure you will need it!